The Rotary Club of Barrie is governed by Federal (Canada) and Provincial (Ontario) Privacy Laws and Regulations.
Collection of Personal Information
Any personal information collected is intended to be used for following principal purposes:
- to comply with legal and audit requirements
- for announcing winners, awarding prizes
- for issuing lottery tickets
- disclosure of insider wins for public scrutiny, and the posting of prize wins on the Rotary Club Barrie website for an extended period of time, and otherwise in accordance with the Club’s prize claim policy and any successors or replacement thereof,
- for the Club’s internal business purposes.
- to provide customer service and support to customers who have contacted us by using the web form on our website or via the contact info that is posted on our websites
The Rotary Club of Barrie has contracted Rafflebox, as the AGCO-certified provider of our Internet based ticket sales system. The company is licensed to collect all necessary data on our behalf.
All payment information is collected by a third party provider. The Rotary Club of Barrie and its members and associates do not have access to your personalized credit card data.
The Rotary Club of Barrie operates a mailing list which informs subscribers about events, draw dates and winners. Subscribing to the mailing list is voluntary. The operation of the list is according to CASL (Canadian Anti-Spam Legislation). Any subscriber can unsubscribe from the list at any time, simply by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email that has been sent out through mailing list software.
If you have questions regarding the Rotary Club of Barrie’s privacy law compliance, or if you have a complaint or concern, please contact the Rotary Club of Barrie a firstname.lastname@example.org